GB Pilley & Associates Ltd. provides a wide range of accounting services to our clients. These include monthly, quarterly and annual bookkeeping services, preparing and filing government remittances, and the preparation of annual financial statements.
Assurance = For those clients that need to comply with Bank, Shareholder, Government or Regulatory Body requirements, we offer Review Engagement services.
Not for Profit = We provide Assurance or Notice to Reader engagements to Not for Profit clients, as well as filing all required charity information returns.
Non-Resident = Our services include the filing of Non-Resident income tax returns – covering rental income and property disposition, NR6 returns and NR4 slips and summaries.
Representing Clients = We are happy to represent our clients in all correspondence with the Canada Revenue Agency, including disputes and appeals with the Canada Revenue Agency based on adverse assessments or other issues.
- Personal income tax returns (T1)
- Tax planning and estimation
- Compensation planning
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Final tax returns
- Non-resident filings (NR4 NR6)
- Corporate income tax returns (T2)
- GST information returns
- T4 and T5 slips and summaries
- Business valuation
- Year end and benefits planning
- Capital dividend elections
- Transfer of assets from individuals to businesses (section 85)
- Scientific Research and Development tax credits
- Apprentice tax credits
- Trust and estate tax returns (T3)
- Trust structuring and planning
- Discretionary family trusts
- Joint spousal trusts
- Alter ego trusts
- Bare trusts